Administrative Professionals, is it time to take that next big career step? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for Admin and sales coordinators. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a background in a executive or administrative assistance and are looking to move your career forward, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
- Manage and ensure accuracy of sales related items.
- Coordinate the timely placement of standard purchase orders, paper orders, and print orders.
- Review all spec sheets for items before giving them to Operations Planning for stock number assignment.
- Communicate the stock number(s) to the necessary areas.
- Request forecasts for certain Sales Aids.
- Get necessary approvals/signatures.
- Work with vendors to obtain quotes for certain Sales Aids as well as coordinate printing
- dates, delivery methods, and destination specifications.
- Create and maintain necessary spreadsheets (in Sharepoint) and reports used for inventory management and P&L analysis.
- Coordinate the production and receiving of samples for Catalogs and Brochures.
- Distribute items to all necessary departments.
- Maintain distribution lists for samples of Catalogs and Brochures.
- Maintain skills to retain proficiency in all systems including Oracle, Demantra, and Crystal required to maintain planning processes.
- Work closely with various departments such as Marketing, Legal, Customer Care, Operations, Communications, Procurement and Accounting to let them know how we may be of service to them.
- Work with the printers on the Catalog & Brochure Production Schedules.