Why Take this Accounts Payable Specialist Opportunity?
- Dynamic opportunity to work independently with the support of leadership
- Awesome team with tenure-they are FUN and LOVE their jobs!
- Global company that has doubled in size over the last year
- Stable company that is dedicated to the growth of their employees by internal opportunities
- 100% remote opportunity (for San Antonio applicants only)
- Flexible working hours (Make your own schedule)
Why Take this Accounts Payable Specialist Position?
- Flexible work schedule (make your own schedule)
- REMOTE position to San Antonio locals
- Competitive pay with evaluation after 6 months
- Progressive thinking team
- Work independently
Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Responsible for incoming invoices from subcontractors.
- Assure all invoices meet audit and control properties
- Review and apply proper "time and resources" as well as purchase orders (PO's) to invoices
- Responsible for verbal or email correspondence with vendors/subcontractors to resolve any invoice issues
- Ensure invoices are validated and entered into Cost Point so they can be sent out for approval
- Working directly and closely with a team of 6 Accounts Payable team members.
- Process an average of 100+ invoices daily
- Comfortable with high volume data entry
Experience Preferred for Accounts Payable Specialist:
- 3+ years' experience in a higher volume accounts payable position (100 + invoices daily)
- Personable and customer service driven
- Familiar and comfortable working closely with internal and external team
- Self-starter, responsible, and someone who works well with little to no supervision