CFS is partnered with a Fortune 1000 company searching for an Accounting Supervisor to join the growing corporate team!
Why You Should Consider This Company?
- Fortune 1000 Company with an amazing; unique culture
- Large team; opportunity to advance within
- Strong Bonus Program - Target bonuses paid out last 7+ years
- Great Benefits Package - Starts Day
- Strong Market presence
What you will be responsible for as an Accounting Supervisor:
- You will be responsible for preparing US GAAP Financial Statements - Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and P&L (Cash Flow) Statements.
- Focus on creating process improvements and efficiencies
- Assist with Month-End Close duties
- Provide overall leadership & direction to your team of up to (5) direct reports
- Assist with year-end audit
Qualifications for the Accounting Supervisor role:
- Bachelor's in Accounting & CPA Required
- 5+ years of experience; Blend of public accounting & corporate accounting
- MBA/Masters welcomed
- ERP experience; SAP preferred
supervisor supervisor supervisor supervisor supervisor supervisor supervisor