Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
Regulatory Foresight and Intelligence (RFI) function is accountable for detecting regulatory changes, allocating implementation ownership and enabling traceability of obligations stemming from regulatory change. We also assess impact of rule changes and develop global regulatory roadmap in close collaboration with Business Divisions and other Corporate Functions.
As a Global Regulatory Specialist, you will complement the existing RFI Regulatory Sourcing team, which is responsible for identifying, analyzing and addressing new rules and regulations globally in order to facilitate timely compliance of CS with new regulatory obligations.
This role will enable you to build in-depth expertise of the global financial regulatory landscape across all continents, to grow an extensive network with regulatory and compliance specialists and managers across the world as well as to form a substantial understanding of Credit Suisse's global business footprint.
You will be a member of an international team with growing responsibilities, whose pronounced team spirit, diverse profiles and business expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and ongoing opportunities. We give you an outstanding opportunity to further grow your personal and professional skillset and to build up your own career within a creative and state-of-the-art organization.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Identifying and analyzing new rules and regulations in the AMERS
- Interacting with a diverse group of impacted partners from all divisions to ensure that new regulatory requirements are addressed appropriately within the organization.
- Managing relationships across all divisions, functions and regions.
- Maintaining and detailing in-depth knowledge of Credit Suisse business operations and structures in all relevant jurisdictions.
- Chipping in to change projects which seek to improve the Regulatory Organizational Change process as well as improve overall provision of the function's service.
- Cooperating with members of our global Regulatory Foresight & Intelligence department to increase collaboration and further develop the Operating Model for Regulatory Organizational Change.
- Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Build approach of getting-it-right-first-time and encourage a behavior of continual learning and improvement.
List of skills and qualification encouraged in an applicant:
- Equivalent experience of at least 3 years in the financial services industry, preferably in regulatory, legal & compliance or risk environment.
- Interest in the changing global regulatory landscape.
- Proven ability to communicate and present with confidence to discuss issues at senior level.
- Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail, interest or experience in project/organizational change.
- A 'can do' demeanor with ability to tackle issues in an effective and coordinated manner. Ability to positively question the status-quo and strive for improvements.
- Analytical and hardworking self-starter motivated for professional and personal development.
- Strong communication skills!
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Proven track record in developing and leading teams with excellent client and service orientation.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.