Manage operational structures/processes that support the business objectives. Responsible for leadership of branch staff, direct practice support for one or more advisors, and provide financial management/reporting and related tasks. Work directly with both employee advisors and the branch office leader and use the client relationship model and turnkey tools to assist advisors in serving clients.
• Lead/Manage activities that support business results, revenue growth, client experience & efficiencies in practice. Align/manage resources to achieve results for Organic: HVCA, GDC & Net Flows, Plans, Retention & DCM. Support producer growth strategy through design/execution of effective systems & structure. Execute on a support team strategy around client acquisition via an effective structure, tracking & impact. partner with BM to ensure Advisor business plans are completed/filed and marketing events are entered in Contact Mgr. Seminars are tracked & reported.
• Assist advisors/BM in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conduct investment research & complete trades and transactions. Prepare & summarize client meetings by scheduling & confirming meetings, entering data into Contact Manager, creating agenda & summary of meeting, escorting clients to advisors & providing follow-up. Prepare & ensure new business paperwork processes successfully (prepare forms, obtain signatures, etc.). Provide general administrative duties (answering phones, processing reports, prepare correspondence, et-up files,etc.).
• Lead/Manage foundational functions. Operational support (determine & realign leadership & staff needs). Create, manage, track & analyze reports & branch vitals (occupancy & future needs). Review advisor exp reports, Branch P&L, budgeting & problem solving, reporting/correcting errors, identify & implement exp reduction opps. Partner with RRS to ensure compliance support is established & assess & close training needs. Lead real estate & facilities, Conduct Pride of Place surveys. Ensure Single Office Policy implemented, annual service pkg & Customer Solutions Center utilization.
• Human resource management. Staff all non-sales position openings, on-board, train & performance management. Provide, lead & participate in leadership, coaching, mentoring & performance management for directs. partner with Sr Operations Leader & RDO to determine staffing needs; request, hire and allocate staff. Conduct 1:1s with staff. Execute on staff development program and host monthly meetings with team.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• 5 - 7 Relevant Experience Required
• Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days
• State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days
• State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days
• Life, Accident, and Health licenses & Variable Contracts or ability to obtain within 150 days
• Previous successful supervisory experience including knowledge of HR policies and labor laws.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to motivate team members to delivery results.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with little or no supervision and strong organizational/time management skills
• Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
• Process oriented and can work with a team. Proficient with standard business software applications.