Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,200 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Denver, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Francisco.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Network & Security Architect provides education, guidance and thought leadership on emerging network & security technologies to regional clients. The Network & Security Architect will be responsible for a broad set of knowledge across enterprise network & security solutions and should have a strong understanding of how technology enables businesses to develop strategies and meet objectives. Working together with regional sales teams, the Network & Security Architect will seek to understand customer needs, develop solutions to exceed customer expectations, demonstrate the value of the proposed solution, assist with architectural integration design, and support the customer throughout the relationship lifecycle. This role will focus on strategic accounts in the Southwest Region with the purpose of building deep relationships, gaining trust and enabling client success.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with regional sales team to execute comprehensive Network & Security solutions that support business needs and objectives in complex environments for our clients
- Create technical roadmaps, designs and competitive analysis with various network & security solutions
- Participate in business requirement gathering sessions, gathering user data requirements, understanding the user requirements, and assisting in the reconciliation of technical and business requirements as they relate to network & security
- Support prospects through RFP/RFI lifecycles, including assisting with defining requirements and facilitating responses.
- Support prospects through POC lifecycles, including defining Test Plans and Success Criteria
- Own successful implementation of sold solutions by ensuring smooth transition of designed solutions to the delivery team and remain engaged with the client while becoming a “thought leader” for the next opportunity
- Ensure that a quality solution is delivered in a timely manner, within budget, and to our client's satisfaction
- Communicate Trace3’s value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients, including executive ''C'' level management, VP, and Director levels, and end-users
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in client organizations
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management team to develop sales playbooks outlining strategies for driving high value into strategic accounts
- Contribute to the development of internal best practices as well as new innovative consulting services offerings that we can take to market
- Contribute to Trace3’s presence and brand in the Security community
Qualifications & Interests:
- A minimum of 8+ years working experience as a Network & Security Architect
- Prior experience working for a Consulting or Technology company
- CCIE/CISSP or other relevant industry certifications preferred
- Deep experience with traditional Route/Switch technologies including software defined networking such as Cisco ACI, EVPN, etc.
- Deep experience with network & security solutions surrounding Zero Trust and SASE principals
- Deep Experience with platforms surrounding technologies such as CASB, DLP, SDWAN, RBI, Private Access, VPN, NAC, etc.
- Experience with Network, Detection & Response (NDR) platforms
- Knowledge and familiarity with adjacent technology areas including Cloud, Data Intelligence, and IoT
- Excellent presentation skills; able to comfortably communicate and present in front of C-Level Executives, VPs and Directors
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Familiarity with the local district markets
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work well with people from many different disciplines
- Ability to lead and mentor other engineers
- Strong ability to operate independently and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong ability to operate independently
- Holds a valid drivers license and can travel to client sites when needed
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.