Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 130 programs and over 4,000 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9 th Best Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
Employment Status: Full-Time
This role will be supporting Telecare programs (Behavioral Health) in the greater Los Angles area both on-site and virtually.
The Regional IT Support Analyst will provide hardware, software, project, start-up, and solutioning support to end-users in designated Regional IT Support regions.
The position is responsible for four key functions:
(1) Provides regional IT support to address project and operational demands
(2) Provides high-impact IT solutioning to identify and address short-term/high-value program needs
(3) Provides on-site IT troubleshooting and break/fix support for select (high priority) program issues
(4) Provides IT support for regional start-up/move activities.
• Minimum undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or a related technology field
• College, professional, or trade school credential that reflects the appropriate and desired academic background
• Minimum five (5) years' experience working as an IT Support Analyst
• Ability to troubleshoot multifaceted problems
• Ability to provide Project Lead or Project Management support for small or medium-sized cross-functional initiatives
• Ability to maintain a calm demeanor, be well organized, take initiative, and work independently
• Expert knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft products consistent with years of experience (e.g., Expert = >5 years WinOS and Microsoft product experience)
• Expert troubleshooting of OS, application, and network issues
• Ability to regularly and frequently travel within a geographically defined territory
• Ability to stay within all local or site-specific client standard operating procedures and work policies
• Valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and motor vehicle record clearance
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. The position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at the time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply
• Demonstrates the Telecare mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• Promptly addresses all assigned service level work requests within agreed upon time
• Proactively monitors the performance and capacity requirements of the systems (as assigned) and makes recommendations to avoid issues
• Ensures that proposed solutions are developed in accordance with sustainable and existing/ reliable practices and standards
• Develops and implements detailed testing plans for work validation
• Works with vendors and internal support to implement user and functional requirements
• Under the direction of his/her supervisor, monitors, and targets key performance indicators (KPI) to ensure effective/efficient delivery of IT services and support in the relevant RITS region
• Provides leadership and support for regional issues related to hardware, software, telephony, and wireless communication devices
• Engages and embeds with applicable IT project roll-out teams, in support of key projects/initiatives; develops subject matter expertise on key IT systems/applications (e.g. Electronic Health Record); Provides regional project support, which may include deployment support, training support, post-go-live support and troubleshooting, and regional IT point of escalation
• Identifies, analyzes, and operationalizes short term high-value projects in support of program needs
• Proposes policies and procedures for relevant areas of responsibility, e.g., policies around tablet use, regional E-Waste processes
• Provides computer and application usage guidance to end-users
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or changed at the discretion of management.
The position requires driving for company business such as training, offsite meetings, etc.
• Demonstrated experience with depth and breadth of technology tools and solutions to drive business value
• Ability to learn new computer applications and technologies quickly
• Interpersonal skills include the ability to deal with diverse personalities, clear and concise oral and written communications, and comfort with interacting with all levels of management
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, walk, twist, bend, squat, kneel and lift and carry items weighing 10 pounds or less as well as to frequently do simple grasping. The position requires manual deviation, repetition, and dexterity and to occasionally drive.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability