The main purpose of the role is to work as part of a team to provide seamless, professional and timely customer service skills. This involves engaging with a diverse user base by phone and email, to ensure that any incidents, problems and changes are managed through to resolution in a professional manner. Assisting with the achievement of SLA's via coordinating resolver groups updates and activities. Must have the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
Regional Operations Manager
- To respond to client contacts, via, email, phone or web portal.
- To log and manage incidents, problems and changes through to resolution via coordination with the resolver groups.
- Assist with Service Improvement initiatives and take a proactive approach in increasing team productivity.
- Enhance own skills and knowledge through self-development
- To create, update and issue reports to customers and the Inoapps Management Team
- To undertake Major Incident Management
- To be involved with scheduled/ad hoc Incident reviews with the Inoapps customer base.
- Coordinate transition activities of new clients into Managed Services.
- Working with analysts and team leaders on active workloads.
- First rate communication skills both spoken and written.
- Ability to work in a reactive environment proving feedback to users and customer's in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in working in an IT service Desk/Customer Service role
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-moving Managed Services environment,
- Good understanding of a Service Desk logging system and Microsoft Office applications
- Good awareness of ITIL disciplines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to write process documentation that is clear and concise.
- Ability to identify process gaps and action them as a part of service improvement.
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to work with multiple clients, 3rd parties and resolver groups
- communicate complex issues in a simple manner to different audiences
- No formal qualifications are required, existing experience in customer service is essential.
- Min 2 years' experience on an IT helpdesk or service desk as an analyst or administrator. A confident and professional telephone manner and sound computer skills. The ability to work as part of a team under pressure and be able to manage your own work load and be self-motivated. Ideally, you will have worked previously in a Managed Services environment.