Regional Channel Sales Manager - Southeast Region - Remote ISC Sales Recruiting team is partnering with a rapidly growing company in the Power Intelligence industry to recruit candidates for a Regional Channel Sales Manager position. This is a remote position and the candidates must reside in the Southeast region.
This is a GREAT opportunity to join an amazing company and essentially 'ride the wave' as they enjoy fantastic growth.
Competitive compensation plans plus STOCK OPTIONS are also available as part of the compensation plan. Regional Channel Sales Manager Requirements - Do you have the following?
Regional Channel Sales Manager Rewards - If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in technical sales / applications of electrical equipment such as capacitor banks, harmonic filters, switchgear, motor control centers, variable speed drives, etc.
- Ability to leverage and build strategic channel partnerships to maximize sales and grow the business.
- Prior experience formulating and developing channel initiatives.
- Proven success in delivering new business revenue.
- Ability to develop strong successful business relations with customers and internal team members.
- Passion for driving results through revenue and customer success.
- Experience managing large projects with engineering firms and EPC's.
- Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities and markets.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with CRM systems, generating sales reports, sales pipelines, and funnel management.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Must live close to an airport.
How to apply:
- Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Stock options.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
- Comprehensive sales training - collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
- Exciting growth strategy and a strong executive leadership team with a tremendous track record of success.
- Career Potential. The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
Please send resume as an attachment in MS Word to Carolyn McClendon. Referrals - Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to Job Requirements: Regional Channel Sales Manager - Southeast Region - Remote Regional Channel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct/manage the sales efforts into industrial and electrical utility accounts as well as via manufacturer's reps and distribution partners operating within the assigned territory.
- Prospects for new business, conduct sales calls, and actively grow the territory.
- Initiate and follow up on technical request and communicate the results.
- Provide support, training and assistance in bid preparation to improve customer satisfaction and business results.
- Manage sales planning, forecasting, development, and performance of the sales territory.
- Contribute to product development by capturing customer needs and defining the competitive landscape.
- Ensure consistent messaging and positioning of Company products and services are consistent with corporate direction.