Regional Channel Sales Manager - Remote
Hi there! Have you noticed that the restaurant industry is changing?
We're PAR and our purpose is:To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously.
As a leading provider of restaurant technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we're calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team. If you've excelled at every job you've held but always thought something was missing, please, read on.Position Description
The Regional Channel Sales Manager will focus on growing and enhancing PAR's Drive-Thru hardware business through its channel partners and direct end user customers. The Regional Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting and implementing PAR's Drive-Thru hardware and service to the hospitality industry through direct customer engagement and channel partner enablement. The Sales Manager will also interface with the sales, marketing and service teams to effectively achieve goals, growth as well as partner success.What We're Looking For
Why We Need You
- Bachelor's degree in business or sciences and/or 3-5 years of technology equipment sales and/or channel sales.
- Channel experience is preferred.
- It is important to have a strong understanding of general business operations.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to enable partners to drive revenue and growth.
- Strategy development, problem solving and change management skills.
- Sales campaign management organizational and execution skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to produce and distribute professional marketing/sales material
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
Who We Are
- Develop, organize and execute strategy and growth plans for channel partners.
- Seek out and target Drive-Thru sales opportunities in coordination/conjunction with partners.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with partners to strengthen partnerships and outline opportunities
- Drives sales growth within designated territory
- Responsible for sales and product forecasts with partners
- Identifies decision-makers and build strong executive relationships in order to promote sales
- Collaborates with marketing team to build regional sales and marketing campaigns.
- Utilize knowledge of PAR systems to manage and track sales, leads and contracts
- Proactively identify changes in the business environment as well as competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Remain current in industry trends and current and emerging technology within the restaurant industry
- Understand competitive products to position PAR products based on the customers need and value add
PAR invented the FIRST point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. PAR's solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries. Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we're off to great start. We believe our customers want technology that is open and fast that enables their ability to innovate.
We're looking for people who are hungry to go beyond the idea of 'just a job'. PAR's not for everyone though: We work hard, and we really reward success. We push ourselves and each other to be better every day. We're ferocious in battle but gentle in spirit. We're hands-on people. We keep our room clean and make our bed because details matter. We believe it is better to be fast than big, and that being both is best. We believe diversity creates strong systems and communities. We experiment. Sometimes we break things, but we learn quickly. We're honest and our intentions are good. And we always offer the last slice of dessert to our guests. We've got each other's and our customers' backs no matter what.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Powered by JazzHR