What you will do
He/she will work directly through distribution and within multiple channels managing an existing account base and soliciting new business opportunities for our Koch Air Filtration Products business. The region will cover AL, GA, MS, TN. Candidate must reside in region.How you will do it
What we look for
- Establish rapport and develop solid relationships with key customer contacts.
- Present training sessions to educate current customers and prospective customers about Koch Filter products.
- Meet and exceed sales, price, and margin targets.
- Maintain weekly sales reports in Salesforce.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering or related field of study.
- Minimum 2-3 years' outside sales experience in the Air Filtration, HVAC industry and/or industrial sales.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Air Filtration sales experience.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit