Delaware North is searching for a Recruitment Media Specialist to join our Talent Innovation Center. As a Media Specialist, you will be in a critical role on a team that connects the right people to the right jobs through traditional and digital marketing channels. Reporting to the Manager of the Innovation Center, you'll partner with team members to plan, execute, and measure programmatic advertising campaigns for Delaware North.
The ideal candidate should have significant knowledge and hands-on experience executing organic and paid campaigns across programmatic display, video, and native platforms to increase awareness, optimize cost-per-click, and increase applications. This is a remote position based in the United States.
- Participate in campaign planning and ideation, including identifying KPIs, developing media plans, and presenting channel-specific strategies
- Analyze paid channel performance alongside website or related online platform data to identify key trends and recommend optimizations.
- Monitor paid media best practices and industry trends to identify new campaign tactics and opportunities.
- Document best practices and advise stakeholders to maximize value and effectiveness of the strategy
- Assist in the implementation and management of multi-channel efforts through optimizations, reporting, and third-party vendor coordination.
- Regularly meet and build relationships with media vendors.
- Capture and monitor all billing information, including accurate and timely invoicing of the media planning team's work.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in marketing, talent acquisition, or employer branding.
- Experience in recruitment media, approaches, and methodologies required.
- Understanding of advertising platforms, including third-party data provider usage.
- Knowledge of programmatic job advertising and social media marketing preferred.
- 3 years' experience working within a cross-functional team.
- Must be a self-starter and effective problem solver with an analytical background.
- Ability to present to groups and consult on new ideas and strategies.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.