Position Summary: Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) understands the importance of recruitment marketing and the power of employer branding. Joining the recruitment marketing team at ADMI means having the opportunity to try new things, optimize the way we work, and truly impact the candidate experience. We have ambitious hiring goals and are constantly working to improve the hiring process to meet them. For an experience d recruitment marketer or employer branding professional this is the chance to try out those innovative ideas you have.
What we can offer you
- A flexible work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, continuous improvement, and collaboration
- An amazing team that is eager to innovate
- The opportunity to create an exceptional candidate experience
- Be the primary administrator for our talent experience management platfo rm Phenom, specifically with the CRM, Content Management System (CMS), and Analytics modules.
- Work on strategic priorities that transform our candidate experience and the technologies we use (Phenom)
- Explore ways we can leverage our technologies to deliver maximum value for candidates and recruiters
- Have a pulse on trends and emerging technologies, identifying new opportunities to advance our candidate experiences
- Build strong partnerships with our COEs, TA Operations, and other business groups to help create an incredible candidate experience through all stage of the hiring process
- Impactfully evaluate metrics, report on campaign results, determine return on investment, and confidently make recommendations for budget spend
- Enjoy working on employer branding content and communications and partnering with social media and creative teams
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 4+ years of demonstrated recruitment marketing experience with a strong emphasis on managing TA tech stacks career sites, candidate relationship management systems, applicant tracking systems, etc.
- Direct experience with Phenom or similar platform
- Expert knowledge of best practices in candidate & employee experience
- Experience in CRM and CMS System Administration (preferably Phenom)
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated relationship building, project management and/or agency account management experience
- Process oriented, and well organized; able to bring alignment behind an initiative, keep it on track, and lead it through successful execution
- Occasional travel required
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing and Communications team as a Campaign Manager of Recruitment Marketing.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.: ADMI is a dental support organization providing non-clinical business support services to independent, doctor owned Aspen Dental-branded dental practices. Today, there are more than 900 Aspen Dental locations across the US. ADMI has support center operations in East Syracuse, NY, Chicago, IL and Chandler, AZ.