Our client are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team. This role will be remote working however you will be required to attend the office (based in London) for training or team days - roughly 1 per month depending on business requirements.
Duties will involve:
- Managing the vacancy process - speaking with clients to arrange interviews, coordinating timings with applicants and taking in depth feedback in a timely manner
- Post placement calls - ensuring placed candidates are happy within assignments, feeding back any potential issues to the Consultant and/or Client
- Booking and attending virtual candidate registrations, ensuring candidates are matched correctly for roles and are fully compliant - Right to work checks
- Service feedback calls
- Attending virtual meetings with Consultants to understand vacancy information
- Sending applicant and client mailers
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
- Previous Recruitment or Account Management experience
- Able to multitask, reacting to a busy work day and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to take ownership of duties
Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
25-30k dependant on experience
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.