It's time to find a career that blends seamlessly with your life, and Greystone is the place to do it.
A market-leading careers business based in the UK, Greystone offer the ability to work anywhere, anytime; with no set hours and no micro-management. We believe that our team should be able to work autonomously and take full responsibility for their results at work and in life.
With mental health support, self-development support and The Academy - Greystone's very own recruitment training programme - our team are given all the tools they need to help them excel in every area of their lives.
Greystone specialise in building services engineering career strategy and recruitment; and we are growing our teams across sustainability, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, public health and fire.
We hire for talent and potential, so if you don't have experience in our niche, we'd still love to hear from you.
This isn't standard recruitment. You'll be welcomed to a warm, permanent recruitment desk with access to an array of the best engineering consultancies in the UK; as well as warm leads from your Member Relationship Executive - i.e. the person that will find you the talent you need to make an impact.
We work with world class talent that use us as a sounding board for advice. We invest in their entire career journey and stay in contact until they retire.
Your core responsibilities:
* Immerse yourself in to one discipline and own it, becoming an industry specialist and thought leader
* Focus on quality rather than quantity by concentrating your efforts on fewer world-class engineers at any one time
* Source opportunities for your members that aren't on the open job market
* Build relationships with world class talent and with your clients, help them to understand the Greystone model and encourage an active involvement in our efforts to educate and inspire the industry
* Maintain a digital presence and work with our Marketing Director to build your personal brand
* Work closely with our New Business Executives to hand-over the best talent
* This role is predominantly business development but with uncompromisable efforts in relationship building
What Greystone can offer you:
In addition to what's already been mentioned, we offer:
* Zero KPIs - we don't believe in uninspired targets
* A 100% remote working set-up including up to £5,000 worth of kit to ensure you want for nothing
* A commission structure we promise you will not find anywhere else - on top of a generous basic
* Unlimited Annual Leave
* Healthy Living Bonus
* Monthly reward vouchers and competitions
* Paid Accreditations
* Access to self-development tools such as Spotify, Audible and known Recruitment Leaders
* Continued support and professional development throughout your career
* Long-term service awards and bonuses
* The potential to become an equity business partner
* Twice-weekly virtual coffee catch-ups with the whole team
* Monthly virtual events which have included escape rooms and
* Quarterly in person events - our last was a trip to London to play life-sized Monopoly, Mr Tipsy's Down the Hatch and an amazing steak dinner at Gaucho!
Is Greystone the right home for you?
* You have a passion for sales and a minimum of 3 years in the recruitment industry
* You have excellent communication skills
* You are driven and determined to be the best at what you do
* You can demonstrate resilience and have an ability to self-analyse and strive for continual improvement
* Have natural flare to spot sales opportunities and win /develop new business
* Have a desire for full autonomy and responsibility on how you run your own desk