Atrium, a full-service talent management firm, focused on providing holistic contingent workforce solutions for clients throughout the United States. Atrium expertise includes Employer of Record (EOR) Payrolling Services, Independent Contractor Compliance, Direct Sourcing, Managed Service Provider (MSP) Programs, Temporary and Direct Hire Staffing, and Intern Program Design. Combining more than 25 years of experience with advanced HR technologies and strategies, Atrium delivers top talent, heightened compliance and reduced operational burden.
We're looking for a passionate and motivated Recruiting Coordinator responsible for working alongside and supporting our client recruiters by ensuring candidates moving through the recruiting and hiring process have a great experience. This role requires time management, attention to detail, the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator:
* Evaluate, prioritize, and execute Client and Associate requests related to the hiring and employment of Associates
* Manage internal and external job postings
* Play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused recruiting team, working to coordinate onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews Identify potential candidates through various forms of recruitment, such as resume review, networking, candidate sourcing
* Conduct initial screenings of qualified candidates
* Supports employment activities, such as processing rehire eligibility requests, submitting onboarding requests, distributing satisfaction surveys, etc.
* Partner with Associates and Onboarding to gather all details required to initiate and complete the onboarding process
* Provide Associates with assignment start information
* Learn and adhere to state-specific payroll laws and I-9 classifications that impact the payroll process
* Build ongoing knowledge and expertise about HR and payroll compliance through satisfying learning and development assignments as issued
* Troubleshoot Client and Associate escalations with the assistance of leadership
* Maintain and update Excel and Google spreadsheets to organize data as necessary
* Assist with data governance throughout the recruitment lifecycle and produce ad hoc reports as required
* Assist with ad hoc projects
* Role consists of 100% account administration
Qualifications for the Recruiting Coordinator:
* Experience: 1+ years of work experience
* Communication: can clearly articulate how to complete onboarding tasks and can effectively liaison with associates
* Empathy: understand how difficult the onboarding process can be and steps into the associate's shoes and show you care
* Curiosity: understand the associate with effective questioning and listening
* Teacher: love sharing insight and knowledge and are patient and thoughtful when educating
* Delight: constantly think about making associate happy and always go the extra mile
* Problem Solver: adept at spotting issues and quickly suggest solutions
* Diligence: thorough, meticulous, and have astonishing attention to detail
* Positivity: warm, upbeat, and energizing and will brighten anyone's day
* Bachelor's degree is required
* Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
You'll be successful in this role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment, and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. You will have to manage your time effectively, be detail oriented, a critical thinker, and be a problem solver. You will be on the front lines providing excellent customer service. We understand finding a role that aligns with your passions can be hard and finding the right company is even harder. If the description above matches what you are looking for, we would love to talk more to help you determine if our company is the right choice for you.
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.