Atrium is a full-service talent management firm, focused on providing contingent workforce solutions. Atrium expertise includes Temporary and Direct Hire Staffing, Payrolling Services, Independent Contractor Compliance, Managed Service Provider (MSP) Programs and Intern Program Design. Atrium partners with multiple clients to lead specialized RPO programs. We're looking for a passionate and motivated Recruiting Associate that is excited to grow their career with an evolving staffing and consulting firm.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator will include facilitating associate, candidate, client needs for the Direct Sourcing RPO Program. This is a diversified position that requires time management, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator:
* Evaluate, prioritize, and execute Client and Associate requests related to the hiring and employment of Associates
* Manage internal and external job postings
* Play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused recruiting team, working to coordinate onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews
* Identify potential candidates through various forms of recruitment, such as resume review, networking, candidate sourcing
* Conduct initial screenings of qualified candidates
* Supports employment activities, such as processing rehire eligibility requests, submitting onboarding requests, distributing satisfaction surveys, etc.
* Partner with Associates and Onboarding to gather all details required to initiate and complete the onboarding process Provide Associates with assignment start information
* Learn and adhere to state-specific payroll laws and I-9 classifications that impact the payroll process
* Build ongoing knowledge and expertise about HR and payroll compliance through satisfying learning and development assignments as issued
* Troubleshoot Client and Associate escalations with the assistance of leadership
* Maintain and update Excel and Google spreadsheets to organize data as necessary
* Assist with data governance throughout the recruitment lifecycle and produce ad hoc reports as required
* Assist with ad hoc projects
Qualifications for the Recruiting Coordinator:
* Exposure to recruiting or human resources administrative experience
* Strong desire and willingness to grow and learn
* Demonstrated time management ability and self-starter
* Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across the organization
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in addition to a positive, friendly attitude
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and agility in various technical platforms
* Bachelor's degree is required
* Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
You'll be successful in this role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. You will have to manage your time effectively, be detail oriented, a critical thinker, and be a problem solver. You will be on the front lines providing excellent customer service. We understand finding a role that aligns with your passions can be hard and finding the right company is even harder. If the description above matches what you are looking for, we would love to talk more to help you determine if our company is the right choice for you.
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.