Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
The Recruiter will provide interim on-site, recruiting services for production (direct manufacturing) positions, interns, and contingent workers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide personalized, excellent support to internal customers (employees, managers, dependents etc) by answering their recruiting queries and processing their requests in a timely, professional and welcoming manner.
* Use a case management tool to enter, track and respond to all activities efficiently, and meet service levels set out in Service Level Agreements.
* Perform various HR tasks and answering inquiries as needed, including:
* I-9 Processing and compliance as well as other pre-employment activities
* Coordination of incoming and outgoing employee administration
* Employee and HRIS Data administration
* Responding to employee issues/inquiries on benefits, HR Policy, Workers Compensation etc.
* Leave of Absence and Personal Time Off Administration
* Training inquiries and tuition reimbursement
* General payroll inquiries
* Generation of HR related reports as necessary
* Act as vendor liaison with staffing agencies sourcing talent for all production (direct manufacturing) contingent worker hires including: contact with local staffing agencies, scheduling and participating in on-site interviews as required, host candidate review meetings with the interview panel for candidate selection, contact Compensation Specialist (COE) to determine salary offer, and relay salary offer to agency representative,
* As needed, conduct full life cycle recruitment for production (direct manufacturing, fulltime) positions including coordinating the posting, advertising, and screening of applications/resumes, schedule and attend candidate sourcing meetings to understand hiring needs, conduct pre-screening interviews as appropriate, scheduling and participating in on-site interviews as required, evaluate candidate's job experience, education, skills, training, organizational fit, and future potential, host candidate review meetings with the interview panel for candidate selection, contact Compensation Specialist (COE) to determine salary offer, prepare and send offer letters and new hire folders, complete pre-employment testing (drug/background) and reference checks.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Associates degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field of study, or equivalent work experience required.
* Minimum of two years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills and Abilities
* Ability to exercise professional judgement, operate independently and work remotely
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
* Highly organized and strong detail orientation.
* Ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization.
* Ablility to work independently and make appropriate hiring decisions without direct supervision
* Ability to work both as a team player and indepentaly
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Ability to multi-task and change priorities quickly.
* Outstanding customer focus including attributes of empathy, compassion and service orientation
* Passionate and high energy which can assist in selling future vision to customers
* Strong detail orientation, with focus on data quality
* Adaptability/flexibility which includes being open to change and conducting business differently
* Focused on continuous learning and developing new skills
* Excellent process orientation which focuses on efficiency without losing sight of customer experience
* Savvy with technology which includes use of web-based platforms, case management, etc.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal checks, consistent with applicable laws.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.