As a leading healthcare education organization, Unitek Learnings family of schools helps thousands of students launch and accelerate their careers every year. As a rapidly growing and highly successful company, Unitek is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team.
The Recruiter is responsible for providing efficient and innovative recruiting and candidate management. The Recruiter will source, screen, and present high-quality candidates across numerous functional areas and guide hiring managers and candidates through the screening, interview and selection processes.
- Recruit for full time and hourly positions across all locations and departments, at all levels of staff / management; common positions include nursing faculty, inside & outside sales, accounting and other business/administrative functions, facilities, and technical staff.
- Provide full lifecycle recruiting, including candidate sourcing, screening, scheduling, and offers
- Track all recruitment activities & data in Uniteks staffing database
- Compile and report staffing metrics to Management weekly or as requested
- Leverage the provided online recruiting resources as well as use creative search techniques
- Review resumes and phone-screen candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Provide accurate and compelling information to candidates about the company and position
- Prescreen candidates and present candidate information to hiring managers
- Manage and coordinate communication with candidates
- Prepare candidates for interviews by providing detailed information and setting expectations on the company, our industry, and the hiring department
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on recruiting activities, including up-to-date process and procedure documents for the department
- Work with hiring managers to ensure a thorough understanding of the company culture
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective candidate sourcing strategies
- Develop an effective pipeline of talent potentially available for immediate hire in key positions
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Background in Agency recruiting (Corporate experience highly desirable as well) along with a hunters mentality is preferred
- Expert level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a recruiter, Healthcare industry and education industry recruiting experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- possess strong project management skills
- Minimum of Associate degree preferred