Remote Recruiter (Contract)
The candidate will successfully recruit highly qualified candidates for all applicable company positions. Collaborates with human resources team and hiring managers to identify staff needs and to fill position openings in an effective manner. Determines selection criteria, updates specification language found in all job descriptions. Promotes open positions internally and externally, sourcing potential candidates on all applicable, modern platforms to include professional networks, Internet sources and social media.Responsibilities
- Perform recruiting activities including advertising and sourcing positions including but not limited to, social media recruiting, job board recruiting, networking, job fair attendance, direct sourcing, working in an ATS system.
- Conduct thorough interviews, and testing (if applicable) required to maintain a pool of talent at all times for hourly industrial positions
- Coordinates with hiring managers to present, schedule in-person interviews, follow up and present offer letters to candidates.
- Manage applicants in the company ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- Successfully close a minimum of five (5) positions per month.
- Coordinate and schedule new hire orientations with managers, HR members and applicable senior managers.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting in a commercial / light industrial / skilled labor recruiting role
- Corporate recruiting experience is a major plus
- Must have ATS experience moving candidates through the workflow
- Ability to handle multiple requisitions for multiple locations.
- Ability to interview in a remote environment by phone, Zoom, or other video related platforms.
- Knowledge of employment laws, company policies and procedures to make informed decisions regarding placements
- Ability to establish relationships with clients, peers, candidates, talent and centers of influence to drive business
- Strong knowledge of recruiting and industry trends based on markets and businesses supported
- High School diploma or five years equivalent work experience
- PHR, CP, or equivalent a plus