Transform SR Holding Management LLCEmployment Category:
Regular, Full-timeJob Function:
Human ResourcesStore ID:
49073: HO Field SupportJOB SUMMARY:
The Recruiter provides high quality full-cycle recruiting support through the use of cost effective and time efficient recruiting strategies. This position is accountable for the development of high potential, high performance candidate slates. The role is also be responsible for the development of proactive recruitment programs and will cultivate relationships with both internal and external customers in the recruiting process.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• This position will be remote.
• Produces and sends weekly staffing reports to keep business updated on staffing progress.
• Ensures high quality and diverse candidate slates are sent to hiring manager by conducting high quality and expeditious phone screens to ensure the proper number of qualified applicants are passed through the screening pipeline.
• Assumes the lead role during the interview process with key hiring managers and human resources, including on-going communication, interviews and travel itineraries, and maintains appropriate candidate follow-up during the process.
• Manages requisitions to including posting, compliance, ongoing updates of candidate status and notifying the candidates through each stage of the process.
• Ensures a high level of candidate management by notifying them through each stage of the process. Uses warm tactics when necessary to keep candidates engaged.
• Participates in job fairs, key career events and professional organizations supporting staffing needs. While provides excellent customer service to internal customers. Proactively recruits to build a pipeline of candidates.
• Works with managers and/or HR to arrive at pay rate based on the pay guidelines and internal equity. Makes verbal offer of employment to candidate selected.
• Gathers information and direction around sourcing requirements during the initial requisition opening to surface quality candidates. Identifies areas of concern in the hiring process and escalates to the manager.
• Manages the hiring process for all internal and external hires for specific business and/or region
• Determines ongoing recruitment needs in conjunction with business partners and ensures achievement of hiring goals. Reviews market and compensation conditions with business partners and makes recommendations to assure competitive strategy
• Identifies, develops, and utilizes effective recruiting techniques through market research, database queries, cold calling, internet prospecting, career fairs, networking and applicant tracking system.
• Screens, qualifies, and interviews prospective candidates for targeted areas, makes hiring recommendations and tracks results
• Manages candidate slates, including on-going communication, interview and travel itineraries, and maintaining appropriate candidate follow-up during the process
• Maintains contact and candidate information to ensure database integrity for current and future job opportunities
• Acts as an integral member of the overall recruiting team; shares strategies and information, and develops successful outcomes
• Promotes Transformco and affiliates as the employer of choice to all potential candidates by providing up to date information regarding the company, culture, benefits, and opportunity
• Targets recruitment programs to increase the company's diversity representation throughout the country
• Reports data into recruitment metrics processes to track activities and report results
• Establishes strong relationships with professional organizations and networking venuesJob Requirements:JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• 2-5 years of related experience
• Up to 10% travel
• 18 years of age or olderREQUIRED SKILLS:
• 1+ years experience providing recruitment support in a multi-geographic recruitment territory supporting multiple managers.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Effective verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
• Strong organization, planning, and time management skills
• Strong proficiency with computers and databases, including Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Manages own performance by keeping commitments and deadlines
• Strong Marketing/Sales and analysis skills.
• Comprehensive understanding of popular Job boards, resume search sites, deep web search techniques.
• Extensive Cold Calling experience with demonstrated results.
• Experience recruiting, interviewing and assessing management candidates
• Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast paced and challenging environment
• Ability to posses a positive customer service attitude
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and address urgent assignments with a calm demeanor
• Ability to take an active role in team functioning and dynamics
• Strong ability to successfully cold call, source and screen talent
• Well organized and persuasive written, verbal, and negotiation skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Part of a cross-functional team, demonstrates a consistent sense of urgency and creativity in filling assigned position openingsPREFERRED SKILLS:
• Agency Recruitment or RPO experience
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience
• BrassRing experience
• Strong ability to successfully identify top talent through various methods of sourcing passive talent and utilizing technology
• Strong ability to successfully identify top talent through interviewing techniques