- Manages Talent acquisition process with enthusiasm and accuracy from requisition initiation through offer acceptance.
- Works with Hiring Managers with each phase and communicates updates.
- Processes new requisitions and approvals through Taleo Applicant Tracking System, including obtaining all required approvals.
- Recruits for technical and non-technical, temporary and direct-hire employees.
- Networks through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Posts openings internally and externally on company website and other position-appropriate venues.
- Reviews applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements, forwards qualified candidates to hiring manager and may conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Schedules and coordinates interviews with all participating interviewers.
- Collects candidate feedback and maintains records.
- Assists in performing reference checks and initiating background checks and drug screens for potential employees.
- Recruits for, tracks and follows up on all temporary and contract employees.
- Negotiates offers, relocations, start dates, etc., within approved boundaries.
- Coordinates candidate travel, if required.
- Compiles data and provides regular reports on status of open positions and recruitment metrics.
- Assist with new hire orientation as needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources, Business Administration or related field with 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a Department of Defense (Contractor) environment required. (DOD, FAR & DFAR)
- Experience in an Aviation Maintenance environment preferred.
- Certificate in Human Resources Management desirable.