Please note this is a 7 month contract position.
This is a hybrid remote / on-site role.
The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization. Job Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
• Prepare and maintain employment records.
• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations. Skills:
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Basic knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
• Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
• Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Education/Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED Required, Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training preferred.
• 2-4 years customer service related experience required.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Job reference number A1046.- provided by Dice