Primary Skills: Sourcing / Recruiting / Fullcycle Recruiting, ATS / CRM Duration: 12 Month+ (with possibility of extension and conversion)
The Recruiter is a critical driver of companys continued growth and success in the medical robotics field. The Recruiter will partner closely with leadership teams and HR to drive successful hiring processes for current and future job openings for the company. Job duties:
- Probe to understand key requirements and develop sourcing strategies to ensure strong candidate flow
- Manage advertisements in appropriate media to attract candidates for all positions as needed
- Develop and implement sources for applicants using networking, internet sourcing, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, associations, etc.
- Identify passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics, resources and energy
- Screen candidates for position and company fit
- Drive timely execution of sourcing and screening process
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting process and consult with them regarding staffing best practices, trends, issues and challenges
- Provide HR and management reporting as required
- Partner with client groups and HR Business Partner to proactively identify needs, design creative recruitment strategies, and execute all phases of the hiring process including coordination of closing conversations and documentation with all applicants.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of all recruiting for the purpose of government reporting and resource analysis
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to ***s recruitment efforts
- Be an active participant in driving continuous improvement initiatives within the Staffing team
- Partner with sourcing team as needed
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hovie at
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
- Must have demonstrated experience with full lifecycle sourcing and recruiting
- Strong organizational skills
- An ability to manage multiple priorities
- Good professional judgment
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships within HR and with business leadership
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Pro-active in achieving the shared purpose and goals of the Staffing team
- Personally responsible and accountable for achieving performance goals
- Good working knowledge of systems and tools including electronic applicant tracking, database data management, and MS Office Suite
- Proven track record of high volume, high quality recruitment across multiple skill sets
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.