We are looking for a receptionist to join our team! The individual will work directly with our attorneys, performing a variety of administrative support duties and will be responsible for coordinating new client engagement. The ideal candidate for this position is organized, professional, responsible, capable of working with limited supervision and committed to helping us meet all our clients’ needs.
This role starts at $15/hour
- Greet clients and inquire into their purpose of visiting the firm
- Record all information provided by clients and forward it to attorneys.
- Answer phone calls by operating PABX systems, transferring calls, and taking messages
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence according to established protocols and procedures
- Ensuring that conference and shared spaces are tidy and ready for client meetings
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of general office practices
- Effective oral and written communication
- Must be customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate verbally in a professional manner
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred