Commercial Property Valuation
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Altus Group is currently looking for a Real Estate Valuation Consultant to join our Atlanta office in our Advisory, Altus Analytics division. Given the current situation, you would start off working remotely and then transition into a hybrid position. The Real Estate Valuation Consultant will be responsible for the valuation of investment-grade real estate and managing the daily workflow through interaction with clients, subordinates, and supervisors. Responsibility includes initiating the quarterly valuation process for institutional real estate funds, which includes managing all aspects of the appraisal management process as well as applying real estate knowledge to estimate reasonable market supported assumptions that are in line with institutional investor guidelines and USPAP.
* Prepare valuation reports which includes gathering sale and lease comp data to support concluded DCF values.
* Model cash flows (rent rolls, operating expenses, capital expenditures, market leasing assumptions) in ARGUS Enterprise for quarterly interim valuation updates.
* Review third-party appraisal reports as part of the valuation management process, provide consolidated review comments on third-party valuations, comparing to the recent transactions, other appraisal reports, market conditions, and various market reports.
* Supervise analysts on daily workflow management.
* Set procedures for workflow with internal and external stakeholders.
* Recommend third party appraisers based on their bids and local market expertise.
* Undergraduate Degree, with a specialization in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
* 3-4 years of prior experience in the commercial real estate industry or consulting industry.
* Experience with financial modelling for commercial property types (Office, Industrial, Retail and/or Multifamily).
* Proficiency in Excel and Argus Enterprise a plus.
* Strong project management skills: setting team/client deliverable goals, managing deadlines, communicating at-risk tasks.
* Industry designations and Argus Enterprise Certified is a plus.
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Altus Group to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact us at or .