The Acquisitions Consultant is responsible for buying and selling homes for House Buyers of America. This person will follow up on leads, value houses, estimate repairs and close deals in addition to performing extensive due diligence on all acquisitions.
What you will do:
- Follow up on leads, value properties, analyze comps and acquire new homes
- Negotiate acquisitions and dispositions of properties
- Perform extensive due diligence on all acquisitions and prepare contracts for ratification
- Estimate repairs and determine ARV and As-Is value of properties
- Meet with homeowners face-to-face to present offers at their properties
- Work with realtors, buyers, lenders and title during the closing process
- You have 5+ years of sales experience
- You have been consistently ranked within the top 10% of sales staff in previous roles
- You have great communication skills and computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or higher
Why we are a great place to work:
- Our awesome company culture includes: competitive pay great benefits, great people, casual dress, free snacks/drinks, team events, work hard/ play hard environment
- Our revenue is growing! Our revenue increased by 27% in Q2 of 2021 vs Q2 of 2020!
- We're growing fast! Our Q2YTD 2021 acquisitions increased by 43% compared to 2020!
- We're profitable! Our net profit increased in Q2YTD 2021 by 33% for the same time last year!
- Our margins are growing - Our gross margin (%) increased 29% in Q2YTD 2021 for the same time last year!
- We're in the middle of a rapid, nationwide expansion. So far in 2021 we launched into six new markets - Hampton Roads, Richmond, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Philadelphia and Atlanta... and more to come!
House Buyers of America is a residential real estate investment company founded in 2001 and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We buy, renovate, and resell a high volume of homes offering a guaranteed, fast, and hassle-free sale to people who want to sell their house without paying a Realtor commission. We have a history of strong growth and success, having bought and sold thousands of houses. Our Company went from $0 to $50 million in annual revenue in its first 3 years in business and won the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. We are active members of the Forbes Real Estate Council.
House Buyers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate by sex, creed, race, or by age.
Apply for This Job