React / Node.JS Full-Stack Software Engineer (MEAN Stack) | 240020 DETAILS Location
: 100% Remote Position Type
: 6M C2H Hourly / Salary
: BOE!JOB SUMMARY
Vaco Technology is currently seeking a React / Node.JS Full-Stack Software Engineer (MEAN Stack) for a 6M C2H opportunity that is 100% remote-based. The React / Node.JS Full-Stack Software Engineer (MEAN Stack) will assist in building large-scale enterprise and web applications. The React / Node.JS Full-Stack Software Engineer (MEAN Stack) will be building software in a MicroServices / Cloud environment.
- Write Code / Assist in the Architecture for Large-Scale Web Applications
- Develop Robust Testing Plans
- Maintain CI/CD Pipelines / Automate Testing for Developed Applications (Jest / Cypress, etc.)
- Design Data Structures to Meet Application Requirements
- Participate in Agile Software Development Projects - Design / Code / Test Websites / WebServices to Promptly Deliver High-Quality Services
- Develop / Code Complex Application Components Based on Detailed Designs Developed from User Stories
- Translate User Stories to Tasks Relating to Process and Data Requirements
- Provide Broad Understanding of Platforms / Applications Across Multiple Technologies
- Execution / Performance of Production Support Tasks for Multiple Production Applications
- Participate / Lead Proactive Team Efforts to Achieve Goals
- Demonstrated Ability in Applying Programming / Testing Techniques / Tools - Debugging, etc.
- Functional Design / Architecture Understanding - Application Systems Across Multiple Technologies / Platforms
PREFERRED (not required)
- Full-Stack Software Engineer (4+ years) - MEAN Stack (MongoDB / Express / Angular / Node.JS)
- React Development (2+ years)
- MicroServices Architecture / SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) (1+ years)
- NoSQL Databases (1+ years) - MongoDB, etc.
- DevOps Environment - CI/CD Pipelines / JIRA / Confluence / Crucible / BitBucket / GIT / GITHub, etc.
- SCRUM / Kanban / Agile Development Methodology
- Automation Testing (strongly preferred) - Jest / Cypress, etc.