Full Stack Developer
Experience : 3+ yrs exp
This Role is open Fully Remote
Key Skill : ReactJS , NodeJS, RestAPI development
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
What you'll be able to do:
- You will be able to build scalable backend services (REST API's, Micro Services, designing and implementing efficient data processing algorithms, messaging paradigms, middleware, persistent store)
- You will integrate Jupyter Notebooks ecosystem with Open source API's(Kubeflow), developer tools and Websites that run in ***'s cloud environments
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, engineering diagrams and listening skills with the ability to articulate complex technical information in clear and concise manner.
- Work with modern data processing technologies like apache spark and model serving technologies like Kubeflow
- Work with AWS cloud environment
- Work on building robust back-end services and REST API's
- Work on Kubernetes
- Work with Java
- Java, NodeJS, Express, SQL, DAO/ORM, Restful Web services/Micro services, GIT, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux
- Experience developing with Istio - Envoy/Ingress (Hypermesh)
- Prior experience with Kubeflow
- Prior experience implementing Big Data Ecosystem(such as Hadoop, Spark, EMR)
- Prior experience with leveraging object store (MinIO)
- Prior experience with MPP cloud data warehouse (Snowflake)
- Experience with Python
- Experience working with CI/CD tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Experience development of microservice architecture and integration in Mulesoft/Boomi/IIB/Kong/Apigee