Seasonal QuickBooks Live Lead – Remote
Location: CA Loc CA United States
Category: Customer Service & Support
If you’re a highly motivated individual with a current QuickBooks Online (QBO) certification and excellent communication skills, we need your help in leading a team of QuickBooks Live (QBL) Bookkeepers. Our bookkeepers (QBKs) will assist Small Businesses (SMBs) navigate through the QBO experience and assist with accurate bookkeeping processes. We need a leader that the bookkeepers can turn to for assistance and growth. You will advance our goal of providing accurate, tax ready financial statements by providing product guidance and accounting support to our bookkeepers as they navigate, research and assist customers through the QBL experience.
Check out these videos and find out what it’s like to work as a QBLive Lead for Intuit: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/live/
Job Content and Scope
- QuickBooks Live leads are responsible for providing live support for our QBL Bookkeepers.
- Provide accurate bookkeeping answers/advice to QBK inquiries regarding their SMBs books.
- Assist QBL Managers with team responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate time tracking for hours spent in each functional area.
- Able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action in a variety of situations
- Able to research QBO KnowledgeBase and applicable resources
- Excellent numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning skills
- Solves moderately complex problems exercising good judgment
- In-depth understanding of accounting methods and processes desired
Team / Leadership Skills
- Flexible team player attitude
- Promotes/fosters a positive work environment
- Maintains positive working relationships
- Positive, flexible approach to change
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Understands individual impact on team’s success
- Successful candidates must be willing and able to work under the pressure of meeting team productivity goals.
- Minimum commitment of 30 hours per week, with the flexibility to work overtime hours as needed.
- Experience: 5+ years experience working with QBO. 7+ years experience preparing/managing the books for a Small Business Client (preferred).
- Degree: 4 year degree preferred, not required.
- Certification/Credential: QBO Certified ProAdvisor required (Advanced preferred). CPA or CPB preferred.
- Skills: High degree of customer service, strong written and verbal communication, with strong attention to detail.