Sigma Defense is seeking a Quality Management Compliance Lead that can lead our efforts to re-establish our ISO 9001 and CMMI accreditations at our two main operational locations. Sigma Defense is a growing company, and we seek a leader that can help us drive process to improve performance and establish organizational consistency.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Sigma Defense Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Benefits
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance to Include an HSA Plan and HRA Plan Which Features a $6,000 Health Reimbursement
- Life and A&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- 160 Hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) with Carry-Over up to 240 hours
- 12 (Floating) Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Highly Competitive Salary
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in an unspecified field of study.
- At least five years of relevant experience, with detailed knowledge and experience with ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI-DEV preferred.
Essential Job Duties:
- Author and edit process documents required to achieve CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015.
- Coordinate with functional groups to explain and guide process development and documentation.
- Coordinate with group leaders to establish an internal audit organization.
- Identify and select an external audit organization for CMMI and ISO 9001 audit checks.
- Lead and participate in both internal and external audits.
- Organize an internal website that hosts the process documentation and data artifacts that support Sigma Defense employees and enable external auditors.
- Develop reports and internal presentation material to convey activity status.
- Support and develop training material to educate employees on our processes.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $110,000 annually.