Quality Assurance Lead opportunity working remotely. Must be able to work as our W2 employee without sponsorship. Corp to corp candidates will not be considered.
There will be daily stand ups and regular, video interactions with the team and the end client.
Communication, professionalism and presentation is critical.
We are seeking a QA Lead able to drive the test plan and strategy for the most appropriate process for this project. The right individual will have experience setting up the QA environment for new product development, specifically for an API developed solution.
- Git and Git Hub repository experience required
- Experienced with Azure DevOps or with an enterprise-based testing tool that has integrated automated testing functionality.
- Unit Testing - Check that adequate code coverage is present.
- Integration Testing - Significant focus: Design and execute end-to-end integration tests will require an API testing tool using Postman. Should be familiar with reading Swagger.io documentation for APIs and constructed adequate tests from this.
- Smoke Testing - Define the set of smoke tests with collaboration from architects and execute them to ensure a deployment is successful. This can also be fully automated as part of the deployment process.
- Performance Testing - QA Lead to be familiar with performance testing and ideally with one or more tools like JMeter, Gatling, Loader.io, other hosted services.
Qualified candidates able to work as our direct W2 employee can email resume to .
- provided by Dice