QA Tester - Fully Remote
Come be a part of an award winning British software company that are making waves within their sector developing highly advanced and innovative solutions for their client's across the World.
As part of their continued growth they are looking to hire an experienced QA Tester to join their core development team to help develop and maintain new and existing test suites. You will be responsible for the creation and running of both manual and automated tests and supporting the development team as well as maintaining the automated test infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines.
- Follow the agreed QA process and approach for both manual and automated testing in order to align with the test and business strategy
- Design and execute manual testing to a high standard, taking an approach suitable to an agile, fast-paced environment, according to the product teams' definitions
- Where appropriate, write, develop and maintain automated test scripts within the automation framework to ensure maximum coverage, quality and scalability across products
- Contribute to developing test processes and improvements
Your experience will include:
- Working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- A solid background in manual software testing
- Strong understanding of test approaches and techniques
- Experience of creating test suites
- Some Python scripting experience