Jul 13, 2021Position Title: QA Engineer
At E15, we are the spark that ignites. Our team delivers next-generation insights based on data, not hunches, to drive business in healthcare, campus, corporate, sports, entertainment, hospitality, and retail industries to help companies make forward-looking decisions to benefit their business and their guests. For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: Job Summary
We're looking for a hands-on, collaborative QA Analyst to join our Acuity Development team. Do you get out of bed in the morning, looking forward to building solutions? Do you love working with data? Do you enjoy working as an integral member of an elite team? If so, we are looking for you!
In this role, you'll work along-side our teams of Analysts, Software Developers, and Support Specialists to become an expert on the products we deliver and how our end users interact with them. You will thoroughly test end-to-end processes, validate functionality of new products as they are released, and document configuration of new features. You will assist with troubleshooting and with development of SOPs. An ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in software QA, troubleshooting tier 2 issues, and familiarity with Freshdesk, Jira, and AWS. Experience with understanding and clarifying requirements, as well as writing requirements are a must.Core Responsibilities
- Oversee QA process for all deployments, including developing SOPs and automation where possible.
- Write and execute test plans
- Project potential downfalls in product or process
- Develop expertise with our products by using them and proactively asking peers for support.
- Manage personal productivity within a technical, agile team within Jira/Confluence.
- Collaborate with Software Developers and Data Engineers to communicate requirements of tier 2 technical resolutions.
- 3+ years of QA deployment experience
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Data validation and testing experience
- Strong SQL
Apply to E15 today!E15 is a member of Compass Group USA Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.Associates at E15are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Experience in QA Automation
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and Windows servers
Req ID: 601050E15 Group Danita Blake SALARIED EXEMPT
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- provided by Dice