- As a SDET, you'll build an automation framework, and own an end to end QA automation process for the applications
- Work closely with product managers, developers, design engineers and other QA engineers to test and ensure high quality products are released to customers.
- Apply a deep Quality mentality to solve test engineering related challenges and develop durable yet extensible solutions.
- Develop test strategies based on the requirements to efficiently and comprehensively test the features.
- Automation of API-based testing for Web Services, GUI-based testing automation, regression testing, integration testing, performance testing, and smoke testing.
- Drive the timely delivery of automation solutions.
- Create test cases, scripts, test data, and documentation.
- Using effective test strategies to write, automate and execute test cases that cover a wide range of products.
- Actively participate in the QA processes enhancements.
- Provide excellent team support with maintenance and upkeep on primary testing tools.
- Mentor Junior QA engineers.
- 10+ experience performing software testing or related functions
- 5+ experience in software automation testing, designing and supporting automation with Selenium or similar tools.
- Minimum 2+ years of C#, Java, scripting experience
- Adept in creating and maintaining automation frameworks via API and GUI-based approaches.
- Technical Stack - Automation, Selenium, C#, .Net, API, GUI, SDET, engineer in test,
- Knowledge in tools like QuerySurge, Practitest, Orchestrator, JIRA is added advantage
- provided by Dice