QA Analyst / Tester - £35k + Benefits - Fully Remote Overview:
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading SaaS organization who provide their products and services to some of the largest companies on the FTSE. As a Technical QA Analyst, you will maintain the integrity of the production environment by developing practices, tools and processes for software testing throughout the development lifecycle. You will also ensure the integrity of releases from development, into test and ultimately live for both web and mobile applications. You will be a key part of the IT Development team; helping to introduce tools to support continuous integration, automated testing and deployment, for all applications.
The Technical QA Analyst (developer-in-test), and this is a more junior role with a view to providing on the job training. The role would suit a manual tester who has some knowledge/experience of automated testing, or a developer who wants to get into testing.Role & Responsibilities
• Software testing, ensuring adoption and development of appropriate testing practices including automated testing, human exploratory testing, performance and security testing.
• Support the Senior Technical QA Analysts in adoption of continuous integration and code management.
• Champion a collaborative, delivery-focused culture within scrum teams where QA Analysts and Developers work together to achieve goals.
• Help drive improvement in team productivity, agile processes and build methods to increase efficiency.
• Ensure all software development meets security and data protection standards.Essential Skills & Experience
• .net (microservices with Rest API methods)
• Azure Paas
• Azure Kubernetes Service / Docker
• Flexible working
• Share options upon successful completion of probationary period
• Annual leave is 25 days standard, plus bank holidays