100% Remote Business Analyst needed for end-to-end Cloud and Software consulting company based out of Colorado
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based out of Colorado, we are a well-established Cloud and end-to-end Software solutions company specializing in helping our customers achieve the best results possible with the latest and greatest of modern technologies. We are currently looking for a new Business Analyst/Quality Analyst to join our advanced engineering and quality team. This position is fine to work remote!
The Senior Analyst must be versed in Agile and have experience with Azure DevOps as well.
If you feel you could be a fit for the Cloud Analytics Analyst position, please to not hesitate to apply or reach out to to find our more.Why join us?
- Competitive base salary - $90,000 to $110,000
- Remote flexibility
- Flexible Paid Time Off (YOU take the time you need)
- 8 Day Holiday Pay
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employer Contributed 3 Tier Medical Plan Options
- Employer Contributed Dental Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid Vision Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid $50,000 Life Insurance Plan including AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Benefits including; Accident, Critical Illness, and Medical Bridge Options
- Additional Supplemental Life Insurance Plan including Spouse and Children
- 3% Employer Match 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Assistance and Wellness Programs
- Green Initiatives
- Training and Development Programs
- Employee Events
- 100% Employer Paid Gym Membership
- Minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience working in a Business Analyst role on an Agile software development team.
- Have a strong passion to collaborate and partner with both business and technology project team members to work together towards a shared vision
- Be a quick learner who can ask the right questions to build an understanding of what our clients need
- Ready to take ownership of ensuring user stories are captured and test cases are successfully executed
- Strong communication skills to share user story acceptance criteria and test case results with technology-focused team members
- Be an example self-starter who can help drive projects forward
- Always looking for ways to improve and help others to do the same
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.