Infosys is seeking a Lead Consultant (Distribution) with Oracle Manufacturing skills. The selected candidate will primarily be responsible for implementation and roll outs of Oracle Order management solutions for our clients. The selected candidate is also responsible of completing the work by coordinating with Internal and External Teams and communication with leadership team on timely basis at various stages.
- Candidate for this remote opportunity may be located Anywhere in the US
- Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 7 years of Information Technology/ Domain Consulting experience.
- Should have End to End oracle EBS R12.x.x Implementation experience for Manufacturing Track
- Must have experience with - INV, WIP, QA, ENG, PIM Modules
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required; we are not able to sponsor at this time
The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face. About Us
- 6+ years of experience with Oracle Manufacturing Module implementation/Support Experience
- Able to clearly articulate business requirement and Solution Design
- Should be well versed with data extraction & migration processes.
- Should be able to Co-ordinate with Business Users, Inter track and Client leadership
- Experience managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next. EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin