Job Title: python Developer
Job Type: Remote
Technical Skills : Python, SQL
- Take business questions and requirements and navigate complex data stores for the answer.
- Build new and maintain existing python scripts that create data sets which the business relies on to make decisions.
- Build data pipelines using Spark/Python/AWS/SQL.
- Work closely with the rest of your team to deliver full stack solutions that allow business users to visualize and act on insights you helped discover.
- Look for gaps and possible improvements in the Big Data CI/CD process and help design/drive solutions.
- Understand business requirements and Develop Source to Target Mappings.
- Create Data Flow, Process Flow etc. diagrams.
- Perform Data Analysis, Data Profiling and translate the business rules to Data pipelines.
- Proactively identify data quality issues during development, testing, deployment & post deployment support.
- Participate and contribute in technical discussions, agile cadences.
- Designing, coding and testing software modules/applications
- Identifying, creating, preparing data required for modern BI solutions
- Building BI solutions using existed cloud provided services
- Creating and documenting the tests to meet requirements
- Deploying BI solutions into cloud environments and integrating them with other components in the application
- Maintaining, tuning and adapting applications to keep them performing to specifications