IFS - Internal Firm Services - OtherIndustry/Sector:
Not ApplicableTime Type:
Full timeTravel Requirements:
Up to 20%
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Project Management team collaborates with PwC practice leaders to develop and deliver technology solutions. We provide project management oversight and collaborate with various project resources and vendors to ensure the appropriate methodology is followed, deliverable quality is high, and satisfaction is achieved. Simply put, you'll solve business problems using technology, work with multiple teams concurrently, and be able to take pride in end to end ownership of a project.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
High School Diploma Minimum Years of Experience
4 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Degree Preferred
Bachelor Degree Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients and projects, while reporting to Senior Managers and Directors;
- Leading and monitoring the project team responsible for achieving the project objectives;
- Acting as the project point person and responsible for the day-to-day running of the project and the project team;
- Driving schedules, budgets, resources, scope, and deliverables for assigned projects;
- Leading and performing standard project management activities including project planning, coordination of project resources, risk management, issues management, scope management, project communications, and status reporting;
- Implementing the financial management of clients and projects;
- Contributing to or leading discovery activities to help identify, research and scope opportunities on new/existing clients and projects;
- Assisting in the management and delivery of large projects and programs;
- Collaborating and working closely with Product Leads, the business, other key stakeholders and IT team members throughout the lifecycle of the project;
- Developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges;
- Contributing to the development of own and team's technical acumen;
- Training, coaching, and supervising staff and other resources assigned to the project team;
- Keeping up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Continuing to develop internal relationships and own PwC brand;
- Showcasing proven and extensive project management knowledge, while demonstrating a handle on project management tools and processes;
- Exhibiting prior experience in delivering complex technology projects in global deployment environments;
- Understanding of Workday project delivery, including product expertise with Workday HCM, Talent Management, Recruiting and Technical/Integrations;
- Demonstrating facilitation and communication skills (oral and written);
- Implementing ownership and follow-through;
- Remaining proactive with a sense of urgency, while calm under pressure;
- Showcasing collaboration and extensive team management experience;
- Highlighting decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Exhibiting discipline and personal organization, with keen attention to detail; and,
- Working with team members and stakeholders, including non-native English speakers, in other countries (global experience).
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: