Welcome to Bospar. We are a fast-paced, award-winning, and rapidly growing all-virtual agency that is looking for great candidates at the Account Director level.
Our diverse team is comprised of talented professionals from all walks of life (and locations) who bring their A-game to every Zoom call. We are proud to be one of the few agencies in the industry with a high retention rate! We genuinely care for our employees and work hard to offer them a great work environment.
At Bospar, we work with companies that are making a positive impact in the world and treat our team members the same way that we do - with respect and kindness.
We put tech companies on the map -- right from our home laptops.
The pace is fast, the demands are great, and the rewards are huge.
We need more people like us. Is that you?
Here s What You Will Do
- Provide exceptional client service for 5-6 account teams
- Serve as a strategic counselor and responsive point of contact for clients
- Proactively bring new and creative ideas to the table
- Manage/mentor 2-5 teammates
- Guide overall account strategy in collaboration with VP/SVP
- Drive top-tier press relationships and work with team members to generate consistent and meaningful client coverage
- Develop, edit and/or proofread materials including plans, pitches and client correspondence
- Collaborate with other departments such as content, social media, new business and more
Here s What You Need to Bring
- 7+ years of agency experience with companies in data infrastructure, analytics, security, app development, etc.
- Strong relationships with key reporters, analysts and other influencers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal, written, presentation and social
- Critical thinking with a can-do attitude - not afraid to tackle challenges big or small
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to inspire staff
- An eagerness to learn and grow, and the ability to be flexible with changing priorities and deadlines
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Bachelor s degree in PR, Communications, Marketing, English or related field
- Knowledge of industry tools (like Cision, Muck Rack, etc.) with a general understanding of social media
- Experience with IPOs and crisis communications desired, but not required
- Fully company paid medical, dental, and vision insurances for our full-timers (including dependents)
- 401k match
- Schedule flexibility to work from home anywhere in the world! Our team and clients work across a variety of time zones!
- Monthly wellness, phone, and Internet stipends
- Paid maternity/paternity leave for new parents
- 17 paid company holidays
- Feel Good Fridays - get a jumpstart on your weekend!
Salary: Highly competitive