As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step! JOB SUMMARY
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative position is to support the Customer Service Call Center as it relates to physician billing for multiple clients. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
Qualifications: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Handle a large call volume while ensuring quality customer service and patient satisfaction
- Follow-up on all issues not resolved during conversation with patient/guarantor
- Ability to complete other related customer service duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position serves as the primary source of communication for patients' billing inquiries. This person must possess the skill to effectively assist patients with sensitive and confidential issues, while understanding our obligation to our clients to collect outstanding patient balances. They should be able to handle multiple tasks along with setting appropriate priorities with client information.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Answer patient calls within the guidelines of call center metric objectives
- Ensure appropriate HIPAA compliance guidelines
- Adhere to work schedule and follow call center phone procedures
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- High School degree or equivalent required
- At least 1 year experience in a medical customer service role preferred
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word required
- Previous experience with medical billing systems required; GE Centricity or EPIC experience a plus
Include minimum certification required to perform the job PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
- Includes ability to walk through hospital-based departments across broad campus settings, including Emergency Department environments
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Hospital Work Environment
Job: Conifer Health Solutions
Primary Location: Frisco, Texas
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days