Pearl Interactive Network is seeking to hire Provider Support Service Center Agents Remote.
The Provider Support Service Center Agent will be responsible for providing a broad range of customer and provider experience lifecycle management support services. This includes but is not limited to bi-directional provider support services; tracking of provider interactions; ticket support; providing technical direction and oversight; reporting, data sharing; and improving business workflow and processes for the PRF in alignment with HRSAs strategic goals and objectives.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee's desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Pearl offers a Competitive Compensation and Benefits package to include:
* Rate: $15.50 - $17.05 + $4.22 towards Health and Wellness
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
* Paid time off, Paid holidays
* 401K eligibility
* Additional ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
Operating Hours: 9 am - 11 pm EST, Monday - Friday
Location(s): Atlanta, GA
* Receive approximately 5000 provider inquiries per month from designated frontline staff involved in HRSAs PRF, as needed.
* Check provider status within a reporting or application system, as needed.
* Analyze PRF information to draft general responses to incoming questions, as needed.
* Respond to provider inquiries using a unified platform for effortless digital customer service such as Salesforce for customer relationship management, as needed.
* Conduct outreach surveys to maintain a high level of provider service and satisfaction through good communication and relationships with providers, as needed.
* Handle approximately 35 percent of calls from providers with concerns, disputes, or may request to speak with a supervisor about their case, as needed.
* Rapidly respond to provider inquiries with accurate information and anticipating customer needs as the PRF evolves.
* Proactively track provider interactions from beginning to end to improve case management workflow and provider engagement.
* Perform content and knowledge management, relationship management, and customer satisfaction surveys that empower staff to resolve problems and create a lasting impact on the customer experience.
* Respond to complicated policy or technical issues, or complicated compliance issues, as needed.
* Acknowledge payment-related inquiries on returns, as needed.
* Answer to partial payments and payment adjustments.
* Perform potential future recoupment activities, audit support.
* Carry out fraud risk management activities.
* Verify/update provider information, and gathering and organizing missing information on different provider types.
* Respond to a variety of general and specific provider inquiries, including receipts of incoming calls on complex inquiries. forwarded from HRSAs frontline staff. The call volume is highly variable based on future PRF activities.
* Handle a host of pre-and post-payment activities with varying complexities. These inquiries shall be on a multitude of topics including but not limited to application status, eligibility inquiry, attestation inquiry/issue, pre-/post-payment status/disputes, check related inquiry, check payment received/provider will not cash, underpayment, overpayment, returning funds, revenue submission malfunction, payment integrity-related inquiry, other general inquiries.
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education required
* Minimum 1-5 years customer service and/or financial products for service experience required
* Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
* Candidates with previous government clearance preferred
* Participate in training and receive certification that all required modules received a passing score
* General knowledge of government programs
* Receive inquiries from the hearing, speech, and visibly impaired, as well as other physically impaired callers
* Familiarity with CRC or CRM contractor computer systems
* Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM, 30 WPM preferred
* Effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background/Suitability Check, Drug Screening, and Skills Assessments Required
Consistent with E.O. 14042, absent a legally required accommodation relating to a disability, including medical condition, or a sincerely held religious belief, employees may be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. This means a COVID-19 vaccination will likely be a qualification standard for the job related to safety for all employees assigned to work on a covered contract.
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, MS Outlook, and Office Skills, Leadership Team, People Skills, Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Learning, Flexibility, Effective Communication.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation, and gender identity.