Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women's and children's health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Provider Service Representative. This position is a remote work environment opportunity.
The Provider Service Representative will serve as the primary contact for providers to resolve problems and answer questions regarding productivity data, incentive compensation, and the BERA program. Responsible to resolve provider inquiries received with a concierge level of service. Monitors and tracks the types and quantity of inquiries received. Identifies themes and recurring issues and seeks solutions for systemic issues. Resolves all inquiries within established time frames. Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and service tickets from providers to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Navigate multiple systems to provide the most accurate answers to the inbound inquiries.
- Be familiar with necessary compensation plan and productivity information and able to answer frequently asked questions with ease.
- Be familiar with the BERA program and able to answer frequently asked questions with ease.
- Correspond directly with internal parties to resolve providers' issues.
- Review changes in productivity and compensation and correspond with providers as follow up.
- Work internal projects.
- Review and resolve escalated provider issues received through email, telephone, operational/ clinical leadership, and Service Now. Respond to providers with resolution.
- Correspond with Envision Medical Directors and other operational and clinical leadership regarding provider inquires, including the gathering of all documentation for problem resolution.
- Oversee processing of tickets received through Service Now.
- Monitor and track the type and quantity of inquiries received.
- Identifies trends in provider inquiries and seeks to proactively resolve issues by gathering the appropriate internal parties to problem solve.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Flexible, high achiever with ability to learn quickly and meet department goals and deadlines consecutively.
- Familiarity and proficiency with the policies and procedures of the workforce optimization department
- Knowledge of Medical Insurance terminology.
- Strong attention to detail.
- HIPPA requirements.
- Organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through abilities. Can handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Be flexible with shifting daily priorities
- Meet deadlines, working within tight time constraints
- Handle a large volume of work
- Communicate a willingness to help others succeed.
- Convey and inspire a sense of competence and commitment.
- Use initiative to learn new skills, enhance personal knowledge and improve communications.
- Assist other teams and departments in improving inter- and intra-departmental functions.
- Seek opportunities to improve the work environment.
- Convey thoughts in a well-organized, concise manner. Use appropriate grammar and punctuation in written documents.
- Perform in a consistently organized manner with strong attention to detail.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Three years' experience in a Customer Service environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Healthcare experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Maintain fluency with (working knowledge of) various tools:
- Billing systems (e.g., Embillz).
- RVU dashboards
- Spreadsheet, word processing/presentation tools, (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Timekeeping, Payroll, Human Resource Information System tools (e.g., Kronos, Oracle, Emsuite)
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.