The Proposal Manager / Writer (hybrid work schedule, or open to remote work) is responsible for responding to and supporting activities related to proposals, RFIs/RFPs, presentations, bids, quotations and other activities relevant to prospecting and sales activities involving both prospective and existing clients. This includes data collection, monitoring timelines and deliverables from various departments, formulating responses from our content database, writing and editing new responses, and timely submission of proposals in varying formats.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Project manage proposal opportunity activity to include monitoring timelines, work quality, and deliverables of subject matter experts (SMEs) from various departments providing input.
• Partner closely with Business Development team members on projects and proposals.
• Craft compelling proposals using pre-written content from our database, Qvidian, and write new content to position Altair as a leading global relocation management company.
• Assist with the planning and creation of Executive Summaries, Best and Final sales presentations, and materials for prospects and clients.
• Collaborate with company SMEs from Sales, Finance, Supplier Partnerships, Client Solutions, Legal, and other departments to plan and create relevant and accurate proposal content on a timely basis.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to create content for proposal responses.
• Provide updated content to Qvidian database administrator.
• Perform other job duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English or related field preferred, or the equivalent combination of experience, skills, training and education required.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• 3 to 5 years as a Proposal Manager, Proposal Writer or equivalent
• Prior experience in global mobility / corporate relocation industry a must
• Stellar written skills with flawless grammatical execution
• Consistency and attention to detail
• Top-notch organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams) and Adobe Acrobat skills.
• Knowledge of AP Style, Visio, and a plus but not required
Remote / hybrid work environment. Must be based in the United States or United Kingdom.
Team member must be able to operate standard office equipment. Team member spends substantial amount of time working on the computer, on the phone speaking with team members and working under deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable team members with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Team members must demonstrate knowledge of, and support, the company vision and value statements, policies and procedures, confidentiality standards, inclusion and diversity initiatives and code of business conduct.
Salary range for this position is $82,000 - $93,000, and is determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data for geographic locations. Company in good faith believes that this posted compensation range is accurate for this role at this location at the time of posting. This range may be modified in the future.
Note: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.