We are looking for a talented Proposal Coordinator for a temp-to-hire opportunity! Our client is currently searching for a capable Proposal Coordinator with proven experience working in a fast paced proposal environment. Proposal coordinators support various aspects of the proposal development effort, such as reviewing RFP instructions, creating compliance matrices, creating the outline, building templates, desktop publishing and ensuring the security and integrity of all proposal documents. Production Proposal coordinators are also responsible for the final production and assembly of all proposal documents, including tabs, title pages, covers, etc.Proposal Coordinator (Remote) Responsibilities
Proposal Coordinator (Remote) Requirements
- Establish consistency and provide administrative support during the proposal development process
- Work closely with proposal managers, proposal writers, editors and business development managers
- Provide word-processing/desktop publishing to produce proposals and collect and organize proposal content
- Establish the electronic file structure, archive, and back-up capability and procedures for all proposal materials on the team's server system.
- Manage Sharepoint Sites
- Direct the production, reproduction, and binding/packaging of Red Team proposal, final master proposal, and all hard/soft copies
- Operate high end digital printer/copier equipment, for proposal production and other production needs
- Control access to the proposal area and sensitive or proprietary materials.
- Candidate must bring a pro-active, self-starter demeanor and work well under pressure with little oversight and direction.
- BA/BS preferred in English, journalism or communications
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Adobe Acrobat. Experience with File Sharing and Collaboration tools
- Minimum two years job experience working in government proposal or related industry
- Effectively work under pressure in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work products for complex, high-visibility proposals
- Experience in handling multiple projects and problem solving using analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and eye for quality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral