Blue Yonder Title: Project Manager - Retail/CPG
Other comparable titles: Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Agilist, Project Team Lead
This is virtual role that requires 25%-50% travel within the US
* Seeking a project leader with a strong functional and technical foundation in the supply chain space delivering enterprise SaaS solutions in Retail Planning, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management or Warehouse Labor Management. Experience in Retail or CPG line of business is ideal.
* We value individuals with a desire to lead project implementations for cutting edge AI/ML based SaaS solutions and a strong sense of urgency when faced with obstacles.
* The ability to quickly build trust and establish strong relationships with customers through the implementation process is a must.
* Core responsibilities include leadership and management of complex projects with multiple project managers, partners, and cross-functional internal teams for Blue Yonder SaaS customers.
* The team is comprised of Project Managers, Program Managers and Customer Success Managers, Technical Account Managers servicing Retail and CPG customers in the Americas.
Our current technical environment
Smartsheet, Sharepoint, JIRA, Salesforce, Blue Yonder Sales and & Operation Planning
What you'll do
* Use your functional and technical skillset to identify potential challenges and risks to implementation projects and leverage the organization appropriately including raising them to leadership's attention when required.
* Keep the teams on track to delivery plans and apply creative solutions to recover timelines when necessary.
* Adopt an 'everyone is in sales' mentality to identify additional opportunities which would drive value for Blue Yonder customers.
* Confidently lead Blue Yonder customers new to the SaaS journey, pulling in the right team members from across the organization at the appropriate time.
What we are looking for
* Minimum 5 years' experience managing large transformation programs in the supply chain space preferably in the retail or consumer goods industry
* Prior experience as a functional or technical consultant for enterprise supply chain applications
* Ideally looking for individuals with a background in Retail Planning, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management or Warehouse Labor Management
* Experience in delivering large-scale and complex, Cloud based enterprise applications
* Experience in leading enterprise-level integration projects using various API management platforms, integration architecture and integration methodologies
* Proven track record with exceptional follow-through and excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills
* Hands-on experience with BY solutions is a plus with full Project P&L experience
* Experience managing 3rd parties as part of a project
Skills & Abilities
* Demonstrable ability to adapt various project management methodologies, particularly Agile, in a flexible way
* A personable demeanor with the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with leadership, peers, customers, project reports and cross-functional teams, quickly instilling trust in your leadership
* A heightened sense of urgency with a since passion for quickly delivering value for customers.
* Capable of facilitating design sessions, conflict resolutions, brainstorming, etc.
* Demonstrable experience in identifying strengths and weaknesses of team members to leverage in the best possible way to ensure successful delivery of projects
* PMP certification preferred
* Scrum master certification preferred
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success - and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder's inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.