Project Manager India Remote Worker
The Emmes Company, LLC ("Emmes") is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization dedicated to excellence in supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation. We believe in the power of truth, so much so that we named our company Emmes, which means truth. Through decades of experience we have learned that collaborative relationships thrive and human health benefits when truth is our compass.
Our "Character Achieves Results" culture is driven by five key values that guide our actions in the way we conduct research and distinguish us as an organization: Integrity, Agility, Passion for Excellence, Collaborative Partnerships and Intellectual Curiosity. We are a trusted partner to clients who share our passion for improving public health in a world of ever-changing scientific research.
If you share our motivations and passion in research, come join us! You will be joining a collaborative culture that empowers every Emmes employee - from entry level through top executive - to contribute to our clients' success by sharing ideas openly and honestly. Primary Purpose
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of several key PM Knowledge Areas. The scope of these duties will span all phases of the project: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Controlling, and Closing. The job will support the Project Director (the Clinical Research/Project Manager), the Project Team and Project Leadership. Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of schedules, budgets, resources, risks, and vendors for multiple mid-size projects or one large project.
- Develop and maintain project and study timelines, including scenario analysis, to ensure all project deliverables remain on-time
- Ensure effective budget management, exhibiting close control of spend and accurate forecasting
- Manage project resources ensuring leveling across all project phases
- Identify risks and manage their appropriate response and strategies, escalating to leadership as appropriate
- Provide oversight and management of all vendors per associated project contracts, including timelines, quality, and deliverables
- Provide status and progress reports on all aspects of the projects
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers, vendors and other departments
- Ensure quality-by-design in meeting all sponsor, corporate, and regulatory requirements
- Maintain all non-essential documentation in relation to the management of the projects
- Ensure update of study information into study management systems by the appropriate team members
- Provide input into business development activities, as needed
- Provide active engagement in continuous improvement of Project Management processes, methods, tools, documents, and best practices, adding value to the business and meeting client expectations
- Provides coaching and mentoring to less experienced project managers
- C onduct effective Gap Analysis
CONNECT WITH US!
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline with a m inimum 4 years of experience in project management, preferably in the drug development arena
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in problem-solving and initiative to learn new skills
- Program Management experience a significant bonus
- Effective leadership of teams through influence and negotiation
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and MS Project
- PMP certification preferred
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on LinkedIn - The Emmes Company, LLC
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.