Our globally recognized end client is in need of a Project Manager for a 9 month REMOTE CONTRACT
opportunity. This position requires the ability to work first shift, Mon through Fri, and pays a RANGE
of $45.50-65/hr W2. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN IT POSITION! IT APPLICANTS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED POSITION IS REMOTE BUT APPLICANTS MUST BE WILLING TO WORK EASTERN TIME ZONE BUSINESS HOURS Location should be clearly listed on resume for consideration What You Will Be Doing:
This is NOT a complete list of responsibilities or requirements. Full client job description will be provided upon submittal to end client What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Managing process improvement initiatives and projects from design to implementation. This consists of multiple projects/initiatives in varying complexity and size and/or a large multi-phase, multi-year project initiated at the senior executive level.
- Directing, facilitating, and coordinating business leads, workstream leads or teams through all phases including concept, development, implementation, and closeout. This will include ensuring that assigned project managers are performing tasks in alignment with the project /program goals and objectives as defined by the statement of work.
- 4-year college degree REQUIRED.
- Strong MS Office skills: Creating PowerPoint presentations and decks, MS Excel (including formulas and pivot tables as required); strong ability to use all aspects of Microsoft Teams for team collaboration REQUIRED.
- 3-7 years of Project Management experience REQUIRED. PMP PREFERRED.
- 3-7 years Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills REQUIRED.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations. Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job description. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.