Project Manager (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a Project Manager to join a world-class academic medical center. The Project Manager will be responsible for gathering, documenting, prioritizing, and analyzing business requirements; translating requirements into a technical scope statement; and working with internal and external stakeholders to develop cost estimates.
This Job Pays: $75 - 82 per hour
What You Will Do:
- The Project Manager analyzes a spectrum of moderately complex to complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Interacts directly with business owners and Technology Strategists, and coordinate the processes required to elicit and resolve business requirements
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Analyzes business and user needs, prepares a detailed scope of work from which applications are implemented
- Prepares time and cost estimates for projects working with I/S Directors and external vendors
- Collaborates with business and operational stakeholders to define KPIs/metrics and develop business cases
- Tracks and drives scope/schedule/budget for analysis efforts
What Gets You The Job:
- 3 years of Business Analysis and/or Project Management experience in Healthcare IT
- Bachelor's in business, Healthcare or IT or related field (or equivalent work experience); Masters preferred.
- Working knowledge of clinical (or business) IT systems and workflows of one or more assigned clinical (or business) functional areas
- Experience in data analysis, identifying KPIs to measure value, and producing business cases with an understanding of Capital and Operating expenses
- Experience working with or within a formal, centralized PMO environment with a working knowledge of Project Management principles
- 3 years of hands-on experience with the complete suite of MS Office Projects, Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Visio, in particular
- IIBA certification preferred
- Project Management Professional certification preferred
Please send your resume to Laura Pechilis, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.